Resolving Tax Debt

Form 656, Offer In Compromise: What It Is, Who It’s For, and How to Submit an Offer

If the IRS has sent you a tax bill that you cannot afford to pay, you may have heard about Form 656, Offer in Compromise…

Read article
Learn about submitting Form 656 Offer in Compromise if you have tax debt you can't pay, and why it's best to get help from the Tax Relief Helpers

Can You Buy a House if You Owe Taxes to the IRS? 

If you’re thinking about buying a house, you’ll know that your finances are about to be heavily scrutinized. And if you have outstanding tax debt,…

Read article
Can you Buy a House if You Owe Taxes? read Tax relief helpers blog

Will I Get IRS Tax Debt Forgiveness After 10 Years?

If you have IRS tax debt you can’t afford to pay, you’ll no doubt have been trying to find out what your options are. You…

Read article
Tax debt forgiveness after 10 years Tax Relief Helpers

What Does an Enrolled Agent Do, and How Are They Different from Tax Attorneys and CPAs?

Taxes can be confusing at the best of times. But if you have complex tax returns, tax debt, or other tax resolution needs, that confusion…

Read article
What Does an Enrolled Agent Do Tax relief helpers

Your Expert Guide to Tax Garnishment Help

Tackling taxes can be a complex endeavor, and it gets even trickier when tax garnishment becomes a relevant concern. If you’re curious about what tax…

Read article
tax garnishment help contact Tax Relief Helpers today